- Signup on Katalyse. On sign up, make sure you verify your email address by checking your inbox. Alternatively, you can also use your Facebook or Google account to signup.
- Log in and complete your user profile. Upload ID documents and submit for verification.
Please note that projects created by creators will only be approved if they have submitted their completed profile for verification.
- Click "Publish Your ICO" to get started with ICO Creation process.
- Select "Create my ICO", if you would like to hold your ICO on Katalyse by creating the Smart Contract. Select "List my ICO" if you want to just list your ICO and do fundraising on your own website.
- Add the details like Project Information, Team Information, Fundraising Information, Token Information, and then proceed to Contract Deployment.
- Under Project Information, add ICO name, website, video link, Social media pages, Project Image or Logo (15x8 is the required proportion), KYC (y/n) and Project Summary. Agree to Terms and Conditions before clicking Next.
- Under Team information, add details of all the Core Team members. Add Name, Designation, Profile picture (3x4 proportion), description of experience and achievements, Link to LinkedIn profile. Click Next.
- Under Fundraising information, input total fundraising target, stages like private sale, presale or crowdsale, token allocation amount, start-end date, exchange rate and if there is any minimum investment required. You can also add subsequent sale stages in the same page. Click Next
Please note that the minimum investment limit has to be at least 0.005 ETH for those who want to accept only KYC users, as this will be the fee to verify the backers.
- Under Token information, input token details like token name, abbreviation, issuing quantity, lockup period (if any). Click Next.
- Under Contract Deployment, make sure you are logged in to Metamask to pay the fee involved in each step. Click Apply one by one and wait for the GREEN check mark to appear for each step.
- Once all the steps are done, click "Publish Project".
- Check your listed project by clicking "here".
Please note, once the project is published, the project info can't be changed at the moment. The Editing feature will be added soon.